terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009

Various Artists - Solid Gold (Coxsone Style)



John Holt-Strange Things
Alton Ellis-I'll Be Waiting
Sound Dimension-Park View
The Abyssinians-Declaration of Rights
Helpers-Help Me
Beltones-Let Him Live
The Freedom Singers-Rivers of Babylon
John Holt-Holly Holy
Jackie Mittoo-Iron Side
Delroy Wilson-I Love You Madly [Extended]
Wayne McGhie-How Does It Feel
Ernest Ranglin-Surfing
Dennis Brown-Love Grows (Where My Rosema)
John Holt-I Don't Want to See You Cry
Ruddy Thomas-Parent's Fault
John Holt-Soolaimon
http://rapidshare.com/files/289458565/VA-Solid_Gold-_Coxsone_Style.rar
post by bassman

2 comentários:

Upuout disse...

Hello,

I really like what You are doing here.
That`s why I set a Link to your work from the
Sidebar of my Blog ( http://upuout.blogspot.com )
How abaout a Backlink?
It`s not that i delete the Link to You if You don't set
a Backlink to me but it would be Nice to get one from You.

Greetings from Ivor Schandor aka UPUOUT from "Mein ultimativer Spaßblog"

bassman disse...

thank you, is great for reggae disclosure,I will continue working